Friday, 14 October 2011

A bunch of covers on a rainy day.

I haven't updated the blog for a little while, which apparently has some good sides.  Instead of one or two books, one can upload a whole bunch pretending " hey, that's what I have published each week"- which I wish was true :) What makes me most glad is the fact that the images land on publications from all over the world, from Brazil to Croatia, Australia to Spain and Germany ( with a little stop in UK). A big "thank you" will always go to my lovely models and their subtle creations... Just a little word on my feature in Abraxas Magazine - it's something I'm especially excited about, if you'd like to find out more of this publication, please check the official www.fulgur.co.uk .






5 comments:

  1. Those look fantastic! Congratulations!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is soooo beautiful. I love them all, but especially War and Peace and Sonja. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...your images are definitely the kind that will catch my eye when I'm wandering the bookstore and pick up a new author!

    ReplyDelete