Tuesday, 10 May 2011

"Songbook vol 3"


It is a rare case that I can honestly say I've been waiting for a book or album release with such an excitement. Now, when Cecile Corbel's newest album called " Songbook vol 3; Renaissance" is about to be officially released (25th of May, but you can already preorder the CD via Cecile's official site), I'd love to take the chance to spread the word of it. Cecile, who's not only a talented musician, but a lovely person, made me an honour of standing in front of my camera during my last year's trip to France. The results of our meeting can be found on the cover and among the booklet pages. What can I say - just grab the album, and let yourself have a visit to the world of moving tunes written and performed by Cecile Corbel. More information at http://cecile-corbel.com/


4 comments:

  1. That's such a great news! I discovered Cécile's music when you wrote on your devianart journal about her album Songbook vol.2 and I have been a fan of her music since then. I can't wait to listen to the new album and to look at your beautiful photos in the booklet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe-what gorgeous images! you are the perfect person to take these photographs-your visuals blend seamlessly with her music-gorgeous!
    xoxo!
    p.s. love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that she had a new album coming out. Thanks for the heads up. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D taka tajemnica! Ślicznie ją uwieczniłaś na zdjęciach, moje oczy krzyczą: 'więcej, więcej!'. Bardzo chętnie przesłucham jej 3 płytę, druga była bardzo miłą pozycją.

    ReplyDelete