Sunday, 13 December 2009

Coming Soon

A young yet great & promising atmospheric black/doom metal formation Fall is going to release their new EP at the very beginning of 2010. The album called "Samozatracenie" will contain a good bunch of my illustrations and a cover work. More about Fall HERE , please stay tuned as for the release & give them a try.
p.s. I am always for cooperation with labels and bands that wish to have my work on their releases. For more info please contact me at mmajart@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice music, brill.powerful images, I wish i could understand the lyrics!!'l be waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! Seems you'll have to learn Polish :P
    ( also,chech the band "Carol Tatum", I discovered the band/musician recently, that's SOMETHING ! )

    ReplyDelete