Saturday, 27 June 2009

FORGET THE 21ST CENTURY

Remember September, 2009

Swansong, 2009

Juliet , 2008

Someone asked me, why I don't express admiration for contemporary times. Well,I do, in a way ... The main virtue of nowadays time is that we have a little bit more freedom letting us choose whether we want to stay here or move back to the past. Noone will force me to wear leggins anyway ^^

P.S. I wanted to share some lyrics of a project called "Rise and Fall of a Decade" ( a French band, sounding a bit similar to early Cocteau Twins & Bel Canto ) but found none in the web. A totally underrated band.


2 comments:

  1. w drugim zdjeciu te kontrastujace niesamowicie biele i czernie, przedewszytskim linia wlosow, tworza niepokojacy piekny klimat:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a dziękuję, widzę że rysunkowe spojrzenie się odzywa- kontrasty itd :)))

    ReplyDelete